****Commencement parking information can be found here. Be mindful of road closures and detours on campus. Please allow for extra time.****
Convocation - The Grove
- Graduates must arrive at the at the E.F. Yerby Center no later than 8:30 a.m. Each class will line up for the processional which begins promptly at 9 a.m.
- Members of Phi Lambda Sigma - Remember to bring your cords. Cords will not be provided for you.
- Members of Rho Chi - Cords will be available at commencement.
- Refer to the Ole Miss and school's websites, as well as Facebook and Twitter, in the event of inclement weather.
- Graduates will be walking on the southside of the Grove (University Ave.) and will enter the Grove across from the pharmacy school.
Presentation of Diplomas and Awards - Indoor Practice Facility
- All graduates and guests must enter the IPF through the northeast doors. Other doors will not be open.
- Graduates must arrive at the IPF no later than 2 p.m. to line up in back hallway. The ceremony will begin promptly at 2:30 p.m.
- The School of Applied Sciences' graduation will be before pharmacy's in the IPF. If you arrive too early to the ceremony you may encounter their proceedings.
- The ceremony will be projected on large video screens for audeince viewing.
- The ceremony is expected to last an hour and 15 minutes.
- Graduates return your caps and gowns in the boxes provided near the exit.
- GradImages will be taking photos of graduates at the ceremony in the IPF. Proofs will be emailed to graduates' @olemiss address within days of the ceremony. Please remember to check your account for your proofs.
- DVDs will be available for purchase. Details TBA. Contact Carla Bennett for more information.
- Honors listed in the university commencement program are unofficial. Official academic honors will be noted on diplomas and transcripts.