VISION AND MISSION
Department of Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery
Our vision is to be nationally and internationally recognized and funded for being the Center for Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery, as distinguished by our work in melt extrusion technology.
Our mission is to educate pharmacy students and pharmaceutical scientists to deliver healthcare and to conduct basic, applied, and translational research in pharmaceutical and biomedical technology development to improve human health.
We will accomplish this by:
- Recruiting, developing and retaining outstanding faculty, researchers, students, and support professionals.
- Strengthening and enhancing our research and graduate programs.
- Securing increased institutional commitment to support the continued growth of the Department.
- Developing GMP capabilities.
- Leveraging existing and emerging technologies.
- Strategically establishing partnerships, collaborations and alliances.